Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(GA) Empress Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Empress

(GA) Empress Application Empty
PostSubject: (GA) Empress Application   (GA) Empress Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:59 am

Your nickname:Empress
Your age: 24
Where are you from? (Country city):Dumaguete
What is your time zone?: GMT+2
Knowledge of RUSH Cabal Server Concept: I am pretty used to the concept of the server, the 13 years of cabal helped me out (i have been playing since i was 5 years old but back then i was a newbie like anybody else but i enjoyed, that's why i keep playing the game)

Experience as a [GM] or [GA]: over 5 years, i'll keep the server names secret so i won't promote any of them.
About me: I'm a 18 years old software developer from Romania, i spend most of my time in the front of my computer, and by spending time i mean: I play alot of games(including Cabal), i do a lot of coding (Freelancing or personal projects) and also GFX and 3D Modeling(Freelancing or personal projects). I'm a pretty shy guy, i love having people around but i get pretty anxious when the peoples around me are unknown like, i feel strange when i have strangers arround. I'm pretty calm and i devote my time to Cabal and to the other actions I do, i can guarantee you that i won't disappoint you if i get picked as one of your staff members, i'll dedicate 80% of my time completing game actions and helping the players.
Back to top Go down

(GA) Empress Application
Page 1 of 1